Newbie question: Multiple installations of Python on Windows machines

Don Taylor nospamformeSVP at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:22:32 EST 2006

I have Python 2.4.2 installed on a Windows XP machine.

There is an application that I want to use that refuses to install
unless I have Python 2.3.x installed.  (The only way that I can install
this is to use it's .exe installer)

Can I install two versions of Python on Windows, and if so is there
something I should do to make sure that the right version is used at the
right time?  (2.3.x with this one package, and 2.4.2 with everything else).

Thanks,

Don.