Visual Report Editor

Pawel superchruper at gazeta.pl
Thu Feb 16 07:58:41 EST 2006

Hello,
I plan to make Visual Reporting Editior, a new product for
corporate-class systems. Data will be in XML and in my application,
designer should be able to make fascinating templates of reports. I
will use Python and MSVS 2005 Pro. My question is, which libaries will
be useful in my job. I plan to buy Qt and make visual layer of
application using Qt. I'm making businessplan soI have to decide which
tool will be useful. Is Qt best choice, maybe I should buy something
different?

Pawel