client/server design and advice

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 1 13:27:00 EST 2006

hi irmen...

happened to come across this post. haven't looked at pyro. regarding your
'work packets' could these essentially be 'programs/apps' that that are
requested by the client apps, and are then granted by the dispatch/server
app?

i'm considering condor (univ of wisconsin) but am curious as to if pyro
might also work.

i'm looking to create a small distributed crawling app for crawling/scraping
of targeted websites....

thanks