Simple prototype text editor in python

Letezo letezo at fw.hu
Thu Oct 6 02:53:24 EDT 2005

Hello,

> If anyone is interested in the
> code or in giving some ideas or indeed has done something
> similar I would love to heard from you.

I'm interested in your code, since I'm going to learn ncurses. Please
upload your code to a WEB page and post the link to python-announce (if
you like your code GPL'd or python licensed).

If you like to experience 3D programming besides curses
in python with only few lines of code, just try it:

http://www.vpython.org

VPython supports 3D stereo with color glasses too. ;-)
You can use VPython to easily visualize vector math, etc...

Thanks in advance, Viktor