Simple prototype text editor in python

thakadu thakadu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:31:30 EDT 2005

Hi Viktor

At the moment I dont have any web site where I can
upload it. Do you or anyone have any suggestions or
know of any web sites where one can post python code?
If not please email me and I will send you the code by email.

Regarding the license I have not yet decided what type
of license (if any, since its very few lines of code)  but probably
will be GPL or BSD style. I have no former experience in
licensing code so any suggestions will be welcome there as well.
(For one, do you know if simply stating somewhere in the
code "This is licensed under blah blah" is sufficient
to consider the code licensed?)