Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Matt Garrish matthew.garrish at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 15 17:11:57 EDT 2005

"Michael Heiming" <michael+USENET at www.heiming.de> wrote in message
news:ig0823-bes.ln1 at news.heiming.de...
> In comp.os.linux.misc John Bokma <john at castleamber.com>:
>> Michael Heiming <michael+USENET at www.heiming.de> wrote:

>>> You them to have a talent to piss-off people with just a single
>>> terse contribution. ;-)
>
>> Only if their contribution is utter BS and I point this out.
>
> Dunno what's so BS about the possibility that the wintel mafia
> works hand in hand, M$ introduces a new OS and Intel faster CPU.

Your presumption that poor coding has anything to do with CPU development is
absurd. There may be times that M$ has to wait on faster chips before
pushing new technologies or Intel has to wait on M$ before pushing new chips
(like their 64bit chips that probably won't be get over-hyped until the next
iteration of Winblows rolls around), but that's hardly evidence of the two
working hand-in-hand.

> People need to use the first, luckily both come bundled with the
> latest PC people just need to buy right now. Iirc this is called
> marketing, you don't seem to have much clue about.

Er, that's not called marketing but a software/hardware bundle. Marketing
would be the propaganda that tries to convince you that you need both. When
you have no option that's not marketing but a monopoly, which sort of brings
this all full-circle...

Matt