Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Michael Heiming michael+USENET at www.heiming.de
Sat Oct 15 15:05:21 EDT 2005

In comp.os.linux.misc John Bokma <john at castleamber.com>:
> Michael Heiming <michael+USENET at www.heiming.de> wrote:

>>> Amazing, I thought Xah Lee was the only one able to fit so much BS in
>>> one sentence.
>>
>> You them to have a talent to piss-off people with just a single
>> terse contribution. ;-)

> Only if their contribution is utter BS and I point this out.

Dunno what's so BS about the possibility that the wintel mafia
works hand in hand, M$ introduces a new OS and Intel faster CPU.
People need to use the first, luckily both come bundled with the
latest PC people just need to buy right now. Iirc this is called
marketing, you don't seem to have much clue about.

BTW
Thx for reminding me to actually kill-file you.

PLONK

mail: echo zvpunry at urvzvat.qr | perl -pe 'y/a-z/n-za-m/'
#bofh excuse 183: filesystem not big enough for Jumbo Kernel
Patch