A macro editor

Tom Anderson twic at urchin.earth.li
Thu Oct 20 17:35:27 EDT 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Diez B. Roggisch wrote:

> So - _I_ think the better user-experience comes froma well-working easy
> to use REPL to quickly give the scripts a try.

I'd agree with that. Which is better, a difficult language with lots of
fancy tools to help you write it, or an easy language?

I don't know Groovy, but having looked at some examples, it looks like
jave with a makeover, which, compared to python, sounds like a difficult
language.

As for python vs ruby, i can't really offer any insights on the languages
themselves. Personally, i'd go for python, but that's because i know
python and not ruby.

tom

--
NOW ALL ASS-KICKING UNTIL THE END