Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Eike Preuss mail at eikepreuss.de
Tue Oct 18 06:02:37 EDT 2005

John Bokma wrote:
[snip]

> I see little difference with other big companies. You're right that there
> is no excuse for such behaviour, but if MS isn't doing it, another company
> will take their place.

And if companies are allowed to behave this way (because of your
'nice,fatalistic' argument), this will never change.
Showing companies that you don't excuse such behavior would include not
buying there products, using other products, whatever. To say that they
are just playing the evil part that somebody *has* to play, is to excuse
their behavior, IMO.

++ Eike