OpenSSL in Python

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Nov 1 03:13:41 EST 2005

dcrespo enlightened us with:
> First, is the PYTHON OpenSSL C wrapper what I need to get running.

I think that first you have to get OpenSSL running. Only then can you
think about wrapping it.

> Second, if you don't know how to answer, then limit your opinion to
> yourself.

We all enjoy the freedom of speech. Nobody is forcing you to read my
posts. If you don't like them, you're very free to ignore them.

It's not smart to fend of the only person who bothered to answer your
cry for help. Chances are people don't like the way you treat the one
person that replied, hence won't offer help. If you need help, the
smart thing is to stay polite.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa