Python's website does a great disservice to the language

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Nov 1 14:25:24 EST 2005

bearophileHUGS at lycos.com enlightened us with:
> I strongly agree with you, the web is full of web sites that are
> nice "looking" but have microscopic fixed fonts (against the very
> spirit of Html), are full of useless flash, have lots of html
> structures nested inside other ones (PHP sites are often like this,
> with dirty sourcecode), are difficult/slow to render on differnt/old
> browsers (best viewed with its webmaster browser only), are two
> times bigger than necessary, etc. Python web site can be improved,
> but there are lot of ways to make it worse.

I agree to the fullest! I'd rather have a website that I can read and
can click through in seconds.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa