"End Of Line" Confusion

ncf nothingcanfulfill at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:59:50 EDT 2005

First off, my apologies...Google Groups doesn't seem to want to let me
reply inline.

I refrained from putting the name in there as it's potentially
offensive (gotta love America). If you would aid you, I can send you
the entire Python script via. email. Editor was IDLE on Slackware Linux
using the ReiserFS Filesystem (not like the FS matters :P).

There is not a quote mark in the docstring. What I posted for the
function def is a straight-forward copy and paste.

I'll try doing a hex-dump on the file and see if there's any odd bytes
in there that shouldn't be. Yea, I think I did mean that. :P I hadn't
yet even *begun* to work on the other areas...just working on the
bit-wise math and what-not.

-Wes