So many things that need to be decided....

Heather Stovold h_stovold at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 21:01:04 EDT 2005

Wow - deciding to program in python sure requires a lot of decisions!

So far:

I've decided on python for the programming language.
I've decided on wxpython for the GUI....
I've decided on DrPython for the Editor....

I still need to decide on a database........   I've really only used Access,
and my SQL skills aren't that great.  It would also need to be free....
Any suggestions??

Am I going to need a program/package for a report writer?  or that might
depend on the database I use?

I've never had to make so many decisions to program in my life, because I've
generally only had a couple of options, or those options were decided by
other people.

I really appreciate the help this newsgroup has provided - both for my
I'll have a million more questions soon!

Thanks for the help!

Heather