So many things that need to be decided....

Maurice LING mauriceling at acm.org
Mon May 2 22:25:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

It seems that you are just starting on Python, same as my situation a
year ago. After almost going down the same route as you do, I tell
myself.... just start on something. You can decide on everything but by
the time you've decided, everything changes again.

Initially, I started on Java then came to Python. Ok, now you've decided
on Python, GUI library and Editor isn't an issue. Despite all the
negativities with PyDev with Eclipse, I am still using it.

I really don't see why you should lay everything in stone before you
start. Things may or may not fall into place. Worry about it when it
worries you.

"do not distress yourself with imaginings" -desiderata

Good luck.

Cheers
maurice