So many things that need to be decided....

Heather Stovold h_stovold at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 11:04:25 EDT 2005

> I really don't see why you should lay everything in stone before you
> start. Things may or may not fall into place. Worry about it when it
> worries you.

Well, my program is going to require all these things.  Information required
to even build the screen is being stored in the database.  (That is,
information about the program is going to be in a database, not just the
user data) - so I need to determine the database.  It is a GUI program - so
I need some sort of ability to program a GUI interface, etc....

Thanks