Fredrik Lundh

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Mon May 9 00:58:00 EDT 2005

D H wrote:
> Fredrik Lundh wrote:

>>you forgot to mention Boo here, Doug.  nice IronPython announcement,
>>btw.  the Boo developers must be so proud of you.
>>
>></F>
>
> You never learn, do you Fredrik.  I guess that explains why Boo will
> never be mentioned on the python daily site your pythonware business
> controls.

It's called Daily Python-URL not Daily Python-Like-Languages-URL. *That*
explains it. It's not like Pythonware is hiding its relationship.

> Here are some of Fredrik's funnier crazy rants right here:
> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/6291

Funny you should mention that article since I showed that Fredrik's
benchmarks were correctly done (if not diligently-reported) while Uche's
were wrong on both marks.

http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/user/view/cs_msg/51158

> Any that you perceive as competition and threatening to your consulting
> business really draws out your true nature.

Oy, my head hurts. Take it off-list, both of you. The rest of us don't
care about your bickering.

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu