Fredrik Lundh

D H a at b.c
Mon May 9 01:58:58 EDT 2005

Robert Kern wrote:
> It's called Daily Python-URL not Daily Python-Like-Languages-URL. *That*
> explains it.

google for logix site:pythonware.com  He's announced plenty non-python
stuff that is of interest to python users, including plenty of marketing
for his own software.

 > It's not like Pythonware is hiding its relationship.

It hides any mention that Fredrik Lundh is behind it, which is deceitful
when he posts any smidgeon of praise his software gets, not admitting he
makes his income off support fees for that same software.

He can try to smear me all he wants if he really thinks that will help
his business.

> Funny you should mention that article since I showed that Fredrik's
> benchmarks were correctly done (if not diligently-reported) while Uche's
> were wrong on both marks.
>
> http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/user/view/cs_msg/51158

Funny how you link to your own post out of context.  You must have not
listened to any of the other comments.

> Oy, my head hurts. Take it off-list, both of you. The rest of us don't
> care about your bickering.

Yet again someone bitches about a thread right after they hypocritically
throw their own little darts into the mix.