Fredrik Lundh

D H a at b.c
Mon May 9 00:20:02 EDT 2005

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> "D H" <a at b.c> wrote:
>

>>>Why do you think you need a regular expression?
>>>
>>>If another approach that involved no regular expressions worked much
>>>better, would you reject it for some reason?
>>
>>A regular expression will work fine for his problem.
>>Just match the digits separated by underscores using a regular
>>expression, then afterward check if the values are valid.
>

> you forgot to mention Boo here, Doug.  nice IronPython announcement,
> btw.  the Boo developers must be so proud of you.
>
> </F>

You never learn, do you Fredrik.  I guess that explains why Boo will
never be mentioned on the python daily site your pythonware business
controls.

Here are some of Fredrik's funnier crazy rants right here:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/6291

Any that you perceive as competition and threatening to your consulting
business really draws out your true nature.