[Newbie] How do I get better at Python programming?

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 29 00:26:30 EST 2005

You've come to the right place.

Lurk on this list for a while and read interesting threads. These guys here
will teach you something. I personally learn about 2 new python concepts a
day here.

That being said, go back and read the "Python Cookbook, 2'nd. Edition is
published" thread that started yesterday, some good books are mentioned.

James

--
James Stroud, Ph.D.
Box 951570