[Newbie] How do I get better at Python programming?

Anon anon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 00:07:24 EST 2005

I've gotten off to a good start for programming using Python (my first
programming language).  I can do the basics (different kinds of loops,
variables, functions), but I'm not too good with classes yet.  I've
written some really small programs just for kicks (most involve
statistics of different situations using random numbers).

I'd like to get to the next level, but I'm not sure how.  Are there any
suggestions for continuing to learn?  How did you guys learn?