Dealing with marketing types...

Harald Massa cpl.19.ghum at spamgourmet.com
Fri Jun 10 13:08:33 EDT 2005

> They want a
> "scalable, enterprise solution" (though they don't really know what
> that means) and are going crazy throwing around the Java buzzwords
> (not to mention XML).

There is a very cheap solution: Ryan Tomayko debunkes all these myths.
You can google it up, "astronaut architects"

There is a cheap solution: on this years EuroPython (www.europython.org)
there will be a special Slot in Social Skills track dealing with
"Selling Python", giving you a Python Sales Pitch and two more excellent
seminars about persuading people. More than that, in Python in Business
Track we will do slots about using Python for real worthy enterprise
apps which scale and are FULLY buzzword-compatible.

Join us!

Harald Armin Massa
GHUM Harald Massa
perusasion. python. postgresql.