Dealing with marketing types...

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Fri Jun 10 23:09:49 EDT 2005

On Friday 10 June 2005 12:08 pm, Harald Massa wrote:
> > They want a
> > "scalable, enterprise solution" (though they don't really know what
> > that means) and are going crazy throwing around the Java buzzwords
> > (not to mention XML).
> >
> There is a very cheap solution: Ryan Tomayko debunkes all these myths.
> You can google it up, "astronaut architects"

Apparently not -- I can't find anything relevant on the first page with the
searches:

astronaut architects
"astronaut architects"
"astronaut architects" "ryan tomayko"
"astronaut architects" tomayko
"astronaut architects" tomko
"ryan tomayko"

However, after a bit of brainstorming, I tried:

"architecture astronauts" "ryan tomayko"

and got this:

http://naeblis.cx/rtomayko/2005/05/28/ibm-poop-heads

which is probably what you meant.

I love that file name.  ;-)