[perl-python] 20050115, for statement

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Jan 15 10:40:42 EST 2005

Michael Hoffman wrote:

> Xah Lee wrote:
>
>> © a = range(1,51)
>> © for x in a:
>> ©      if x % 2 == 0:
>> ©     print x, 'even'
>

> Now he's mixing tabs and spaces. Hideous.
>
> Are you doing things wrong on purpose?

Actually Xah is to be commended, since he's united the Perl and Python
camps. Both agree he's a nuisance who is ill-informed about Perl *and*
Python ;-)

I can only presume it's egocentricity that keeps him cross-posting this
nonsense to c.l.py and c.l.pe.misc despite the many deficiencies that
have been remarked upon in both newsgroups.

fraternal-greetings-to-the-perl-wordl-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119