[EVALUATION] - E01: The Java Failure - May Python Helps?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Feb 6 03:30:08 EST 2005

"Ilias Lazaridis" <ilias at lazaridis.com> wrote in message

>> Then 'print html_doc_instance' can print the html doc corresponding to
>> the object model.
>
> I understand this procedure.
>
> I would like to use a standard way, which uses the standard metadata
> [implicit/explicit defined].
>
> Does such standard exist?

I am not sure of what *you* mean by 'standard way'.  That is probably
because Python and the community is not big on 'standard ways' other than
what is specified in the two reference manuals.  And even then, Python is
intentionally flexible in various ways (though not all).  So the answer to
your question is probably 'no'.

Terry J. Reedy