tiff via email-module

Arenz, Ralph Ralph.Arenz at friatec.de
Thu Feb 17 08:12:38 EST 2005

hi all,

my problem is to get a tiff-file-attachment out of an email sent by a
fax-server.
When i try this with "get_payload(decode='True')" i get additional
informations, looks like binary-mixed header-information, enveloping the
tiff-data.

I tried the following: Sending the email from outlook to a postfix-user and
a file on the postfix-host as well. The file shows the stucture mentioned
above. The mail for the postfix-user is deliverd correctly. So postfix must
fetch the raw tiff-data too!?.

Is there a way to get the raw tiff-data using the email-module?

Any ideas?

ralph