ANNOUNCE; Try python beta

Eric groups at brainshell.org
Wed Dec 21 03:09:39 EST 2005

On 20 December 2005, Mike Meyer wrote:
> Ok, I've given it the interface I want, and made it less of an
> attractive nuisance.
>
> http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/try_python/ is now ready for people to
> play with. There's no tutorial information on it yet, that's the next
> thing to do. However, I won't be able to work on it for a while, so if
> you want to make suggestions about what that should look like, all
> such suggestions will be given proper consideration.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I find the big warnings about
CSS and JavaScript almost as annoying as the fact that it doesn't do
anything.  At all, even with JavaScript enabled.  Then again, my main
browser is elinks, so my opinion is somewhat biased.

If you get it working in Lynx, supporting other browsers should be
easier than the other posts make this solution sound.

- Eric