Network Programming Information

John Walton westside_indie at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 23:50:26 EDT 2005

Hello. It's me again.  Thanks for all the help with
the Python Networking Resources, but does anyone know
what I'll need to know to write a paper on Network
Programming and Python.  Like terminology and all
that.  Maybe I'll have a section on socketets, TCP,
Clients (half of the stuff I don't even know what it
means).  So, does anyone know any good websites with
Network Programming information.  Thanks!

John