Running multiple console processes and watching their output

Yoav yoav_artzi at il.vio.com
Mon Aug 22 03:30:43 EDT 2005

I need to run multiple console apps in the background and to watch their
output. I have no idea if this is possible, and I don't even know where
to start looking. The processes are watchers, meaning that they watch
folders and mail boxes and do operations on items in them . Essentially
these are Java command line programs. What  I need is to have them
running and to take a glance at their console output once in a while to
parse it. Is it possible? How?

Any idea will help.

Thanks.