Network Programming Information

Alessandro Bottoni alessandro.bottoni at infinito.it
Mon Aug 22 03:13:56 EDT 2005

John Walton wrote:

> Hello. It's me again.  Thanks for all the help with
> the Python Networking Resources, but does anyone know
> what I'll need to know to write a paper on Network
> Programming and Python.  Like terminology and all
> that.  Maybe I'll have a section on socketets, TCP,
> Clients (half of the stuff I don't even know what it
> means).  So, does anyone know any good websites with
> Network Programming information.  Thanks!

John,
I think this book contains everything you need to know both for writing a
paper and for writing code:

Foundations of Python Network Programming
by John Goerzen

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590593715/qid=1124694590/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-4249885-5594254?v=glance&s=books

It is a fine book and a good investement.

CU