How to use DrPython plugins

RunLevelZero Aiwass333 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 11:03:59 EDT 2005

Well I think you should post in this forum and you will get your answer
more quickly.

http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=83074

I'm not sure which version you are using?  The developer for DrPython
is rather busy right now but someone else there might be able to help
you a bit more than me.  Have you tried using the period for code
completion?  That works fine for me.  I use alt enter for find and
complete.  It almost sounds like you should manually remove the plugins
you have installed and reinstall them.  Did you download the plugins
manually or did you use the plugin installer?