How to use DrPython plugins

Laszlo Zsolt Nagy gandalf at geochemsource.com
Sat Aug 6 07:38:24 EDT 2005

  Hi All!

I have DrPython installed. I see there are cool plugins but I cannot
user them. For example, I installed the "CodeCompletion" and "CodeMark"
plugins. I have enabled the "CodeCompletion" plugin by default. I
assigned the shortcut CTRL+SPACE to <Plugin>:CodeCompletion "Toggle Code
Completion". However, when I'm editing a file nothing happens. No matter
if I hit CTRL+SPACE or not. I have the same problem with CodeMark too. I
setup the shortcuts but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

   Les