How to use DrPython plugins

Franz Steinhaeusler franz.steinhaeusler at gmx.at
Mon Aug 8 05:12:47 EDT 2005

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:38:24 +0200, Laszlo Zsolt Nagy
<gandalf at geochemsource.com> wrote:

>  Hi All!

Hello Laszlo,

>I have DrPython installed. I see there are cool plugins but I cannot
>user them.

I'm glad, you like DrPython and the plugins.
What Platform do you have?

Python, WxPython Version, latest DrPython 3.10.3 Version?
You see this, when you call Help => About DrPython => System Info.

>For example, I installed the "CodeCompletion" and "CodeMark"
>plugins. I have enabled the "CodeCompletion" plugin by default. I
>assigned the shortcut CTRL+SPACE to <Plugin>:CodeCompletion "Toggle Code
>Completion".

The code completition plugin is special, it is hardcoded
to use the '.' char to launch the completion.

>However, when I'm editing a file nothing happens. No matter
>if I hit CTRL+SPACE or not. I have the same problem with CodeMark too.

I could duplicate it.
In codemark there there was a bug.

updated Codemarks to 0.0.6.
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1331861&forum_id=382892

Download:

>setup the shortcuts but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Could you try again?

Cheers,
--
Franz Steinhaeusler