(PHP or Python) Developing something like www.tribe.net

Mir Nazim mirnazim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 00:52:51 EDT 2005

I agree Zope2/Plone are really mature. But I think you missed my point.
It is not neccessary that I may be using all the functionality of Plone
etc. More over zope3 seems to have got a few great features like better
support for building filesystem based products, easier learning curve
etc.

Please take it in the light of what I want to do. Then may be someone
among c.l.py people may be able to suggest a way out.

PS: I have pointed out the problem to my employer but I want to present
a solution to it as well.