(PHP or Python) Developing something like www.tribe.net

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Mon Apr 18 11:14:15 EDT 2005

Don't write off Zope2/Plone too quickly.  Zope is making many of
the extensions/features in Zope3 available in Zope2 (V2.8+).  As
with any LARGE application, Zope2 is much more mature than the
newer Zope3.  It will also be extremely difficult to find
programmers/consultants with any Zope3 experience.  Plone's CMF
is going to be very hard to beat.

-Larry Bates