Python license (2.3)

Antoon Pardon apardon at forel.vub.ac.be
Tue Apr 12 04:51:31 EDT 2005

I have made a module derived from the Queue module deliverd
with python 2.3. I would like to make this module (called
tube) available for other people. However it is not clear
to me how I can do this in accordance with the python
license.

First of all it seems I have to make a sumary of how
my module differs from the original.

Second it seems I have to include the following in
my code:

  "Copyright (c) 2001, 2002 Python Software Foundation;
   All Rights Reserved"

Do I understand correctly?

Because I don't mind the first but I'm not so happy
with the second. Are there other things I have to
watch out for?

--
Antoon Pardon