[newbie] Embedding Flash OCX object

Exeem (at dot) polykrombelcentercom
Sat Apr 30 11:37:46 EDT 2005

Kartic,

Thanks for your reply,

I already use the wxPython to embbed my flash animation

###
from wxPython.lib.activexwrapper import MakeActiveXClass

ActiveXWrapper = MakeActiveXClass(flashActiveXLib.ShockwaveFlash,
eventClass=None, eventObj=self)

Flash = ActiveXWrapper( self, -1, style=wxSUNKEN_BORDER)
####

It work fine and i can control my flash animation from Python without
problem..

But the Wrapper need the flash.ock to be installed on the user system in
order to work,
and i would like to make an executable application that include the
flash.ocx or load it on startup for
users who doesn't have the flash player installed.
I would like also to be able to load a flash animation from memory and not
to load it from external file.

Don't know if you understand me.. Take a look at
http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/ .. I'd like such a solution for Python,
don't know if i can use that dll from Python or make a module myself..

Anyway, thank a lot for your interest

Dan

de news: WMMce.2066$6z3.1571 at newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...