age of Python programmers

Gerrit gerrit at nl.linux.org
Tue Sep 7 08:50:48 EDT 2004

Michele Simionato wrote:
> Gerrit <gerrit at nl.linux.org> wrote in message news:<mailman.2862.1094292746.5135.python-list at python.org>...
> >
> > I'm 19, and I started with Python when I were 13, in December 1998.
>
> Don't you think it is vaste of your time? I thought you wanted to do
> something serious, such as Math or Physics. You will end up in any
> case as a programmer :) but at least you will learn something in the
> process.

I am not sure whether I understand you fully correctly, but OK.

I am doing something useful, namely Physics. I changed my mind when I
first bought a book about "computer science", which I found quite dull
(it was about the theory of Operating Systems). But thanks for your
concern of my future ;-).

yours,
Gerrit, 2nd year Physics student who learn Fourier this morning, and loves it.

--
Weather in Twenthe, Netherlands 07/09 10:25:
	19.0°C Clear sky clear wind 3.1 m/s NE (57 m above NAP)