age of Python programmers

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Sep 6 06:44:36 EDT 2004

I'm nearly 26 now, learnt Python when 19, etc, etc.

The only new data point is that I'm reasonably sure that my first
commit to the Python project, which I think was this one:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-checkins/2001-August/019971.html

is the youngest anyone's been when doing that (I was 22 and ~10
months, which isn't especially young for an OS project...).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  It could be argued that since Suitespot is infinitely terrible,
  that anything else, by very definition of being anything else,