New to Python: Features

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:40:54 EDT 2004

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:11:24 -0400, Richard Blackwood
<richardblackwood at cloudthunder.com> wrote:
> A retired philosophy professor who taught himself programming when he
> was twelve.  I've been programming as a hobby since and was interested
> in Python a few years ago, played around with it, and didn't pick it
> back up until now.  What else you want to know?  I've got a cat, a dog,
> and a lovely, highly intelligent wife who teaches history.  No kids, and
> no plans to have any.

Kids. You should try it. When they come to you with a list of 45+
questions about the meaning of life, the universe and everything, then
you may be able to understand how did _we_ feel. :-)

(Excuse me -- you're a retired philosophy teacher, so these questions
must be easy for you. Sorry ;-).

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos