New to Python: Features

Hans Nowak hans at zephyrfalcon.org
Tue Oct 5 19:04:37 EDT 2004

[Josiah Carlson]
>> What I would like (if you would do me this favor), is a reasonable
>> amount of evidence to prove you are who you claim you are.  This has no
>> reason other than to allow me to feel less of an ass for responding to
>> your 40+ questions last evening. You don't need to post this to the
>> entire python-list.  If you satisfy me, I'll even post to python-list
>> that I believe you are who you claim you are.

We have background checks on c.l.py now?

Somebody asked a question.  OK, a lot of questions.  You were helpful and
answered them, as opposed to many others who were suspicious and immediately
assumed the "student trying to trick others into doing his homework" thing.
There's really no reason to feel like an ass for trying to be helpful.

--
Hans Nowak (hans at zephyrfalcon.org)
http://zephyrfalcon.org/