New to Python: Features

Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 5 00:49:35 EDT 2004

Richard Blackwood wrote:
> I expect you mean like the above snip work of mine.  I am not new to
> usenet but I had the perhaps lazy occurance of forgetting to snip the
> other post.  Thanks for the tip anyhow.

Indeed.  I did some checking and your email address had no
hits in Google so I assumed you were a new person.  Even
your domain is almost unknown to Google Groups except for
a few recent posts from one other 'nym to comp.lang.python.

Had I seen more history I would likely not have commented.
More history would also have made it easier to judge if
this was part of a homework assignment as compared to a
more legitimate question.

Cheers,

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com