FW: Good IDE for Python

Fred Allen fallen at leveltwo.com
Mon Jun 14 13:21:32 EDT 2004

Dear Michael,

I've searched fruitlessly for your recommended IDLE patch's download point. While I am probably only slightly slower than the average python programmer, I expect that others, no less witless than I, have had similar experience. Would you please post either explicit instructions by which I (we) can find the download. With thanks in advance, I am,

Gratefully,

Fred Allen