FW: Good IDE for Python

Grégoire Dooms dooms at info.LESS.ucl.SPAM.ac.be
Tue Jun 15 11:51:01 EDT 2004

Hi,

You need the 'patch' program to apply a patch, the 'diff' program to
produce one.
If you are under windows you should get cygwin at http://www.cygwin.com/
though you could maybe get a standalone diff and patch program for windows.

I've set-up an archive of the patched files in the Lib/idlelib directory
for you to download the files affected by the patch:
get it at http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~dooms/idle-syntax-patched-files.zip
just unzip and copy the files in your idlelib dir.

HTH
--
Grégoire Dooms