FW: Good IDE for Python

Fuzzyman michael at foord.net
Tue Jun 15 03:19:04 EDT 2004

"Fred Allen" <fallen at leveltwo.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.949.1087233495.6949.python-list at python.org>...
> Dear Michael,
>
> I've searched fruitlessly for your recommended IDLE patch's download
> point. While I am probably only slightly slower than the average python
> programmer, I expect that others, no less witless than I, have had
> similar experience. Would you please post either explicit instructions
> by which I (we) can find the download. With thanks in advance, I am,
>
> Gratefully,
>
> Fred Allen

Hello Fred,

In actual fact I replied to Gregoire (?) asking how to *apply* the
patch (I did succeed in downloading it though !)... it's not actually
my patch. Whilst I've managed to download the patch I haven't a clue
what to do with it... and I was hoping Greg would let me know.....

If you go to :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=906702&group_id=5470&atid=305470

Right at the bottom there is a heading saying 'Attached Files'. Below
this it says :
 syntaxdiffs Diffs agains CVS in 29.02.04 Download

Needless to say the download link.. is the download one. The actual
link is :

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=5470&atid=305470&file_id=78388&aid=906702

Regards,

Fuzzy