VB(ish) replacement

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Jul 20 13:38:29 EDT 2004

On 2004-07-20, Tim Daneliuk <tundra at tundraware.com> wrote:

>> 7. Serial communications library (RS-232, 485, USB)
>
> Dunno about Python, but I would guess "yes"

Yes, Python has a cross-platform serial library (pyserial).

RS-232 vs. RS-485 is strictly an electrical signal level
interface spec and has nothing to do with software.

I've no idea what one would want a USB library to do, so that's
pretty hard to answer.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Hey, LOOK!! A pair of
                                  at               SIZE 9 CAPRI PANTS!! They