Fw: PDF library for reading PDF files

Peter Galfi galfip at freestart.hu
Tue Jan 20 02:59:03 EST 2004

Thanks. I am studying the PDF spec, it just does not seem to be that easy
having to implement all the decompressions, etc. The "information" I am
trying to extract from the PDF file is the text, specifically in a way to
keep the original paragraphs of the text. I have seen so far one shareware
standalone tool that extracts the text (and a lot of other formatting
garbage) into an RTF document keeping the paragraphs as well. I would need
only the text.

Any suggestions?

Peter