PythonWin problems

R.Marquez ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 08:58:26 EST 2004

The bug you are experiencing has been posted already in the "Python
for Windows Extensions" since 2003-08-08. See:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=785374&group_id=78018&atid=551954

Also, a workaround was posted by another user on 2003-09-10.  See:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=804178&group_id=78018&atid=551954

Why this has not been fixed yet is a good question.

-Ruben