where does Python stand?

Ben crescent_au at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 05:36:25 EST 2004

Josiah Carlson <jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu> wrote in message news:<c03its$emc$1 at news.service.uci.edu>...

> If you know Dreamweaver, Python, Java, JavaScript, and CGI using Python,
> C, and C++, and you /don't know/ how/where to get started on your
> project...that is some serious indecision.  Pick your favorite language,
> and write your app.

Yes I must admit I'm not a perfect human! That's why newsgroups like
this are invented to help each other and to learn... I know certain
things but not everything there is to do about web design... No one is
born with all the skills. We all learn sooner or later... And this is
just my attempt to know something that I don't know! If someone refer
to this as "serious indecision", then so be it! I got nothing to
say....

> Two years is a lot of time to dedicate to something that has been
> implemented hundreds of times.

Yeah, it'd still be much much better to spend 2 years to complete a
task rather than using a ready-made photo gallery... That was just my
comparison when I mentioned "2 years"... Obviously, it can be done
much earlier than that :)

Ben