where does Python stand?

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu
Sun Feb 8 14:50:44 EST 2004

Look.  If you want to use Python to write your application, use Python.
  Python CGI will work just fine.  You say you know how to use Python
and CGI, so use it.

If you want to spend your time learning another language that /may/ be
better suited for the task, then learn PHP.

Honestly, I don't think you are capable of writing this gallery
software, because you can't even decide what language to write it in.
People have offered both Python and PHP more than a few times, and you
haven't even bothered to listen to anyone.

I'm no longer going to reply to this thread.  Good bye and good luck.
  - Josiah