Hi All, have a question

Paul Metzger paul at pbmhr.com
Wed Feb 11 16:08:21 EST 2004

Hi, I'm still a relative Python newbie, though I am learning more with every
project:) I have a script I wrote to back up a Linux server to another
server. The script is centered around the OS module. Problem is, then I put
the #!/usr/bin/python in the front and try to run it as a executable, it
comes up and tells me the module can't be imported, and the rest goes
straight to hell from there. Thing is, if I run the script with the
interpreter manually (IE, python backup.py) it runs just fine. On the other
two servers, it works just like it should, I type back up and it runs. Does
anyone have any ideas where I need to start looking?

Thanks in advance,

Paul